#entry
Thursday, December 30, 2004
hey santa, if you would like to grant me a wish for the new year. all i wan is the reconciliation with my dear and my O level results. if you can only grant my wishes for once now, that shall be the one.
Oh Lord, i pray for the phuket people and those in calamities that you will watch over them and keep them safe and healthy. please grant the doctors wisdom so that tthey can prevent an epidemic from occuring.
I also pray that you will guide all the Secondary 4s in their revision for the coming O Levels. I pray that they will have the discipline to balance work and play.
I pray lastly for *you and us. that the Lord will bless you and keep you safe and healthy. and that our relationship would change for the better. there are many things we have not done lyk going ard eating food and buying that makansutra bk. dear, please come back.
I ask all these in Jesus Name, Amen.
; with tonnes of love